A villa holiday in Selong Selo comes with the added benefit of being stress-free for parents of young children. With plenty of space for the kids to run around, they will keep themselves entertained. Some of the villas have lawned gardens, others trampolines or hammocks.
The entire family will enjoy cooling off in the private infinity pool within your villa. You may find the patio to be the area where you all converge at various times in the day, with sunbeds aplenty and the tropical sun to give you that perfect tan.
Flat-screen televisions offer entertainment and some villas have additional facilities like a billiards table, media room or gymnasium to keep the young adults occupied. You can also request for board games for the kids or even to play as a family.
Child-minding services and babysitting can be arranged at extra charge, up to 10pm, should you want some me-time or a visit to the spa without having to worry about the kids.
The dining menu has been created with kids in mind, with popular favourites like fish and chips, burgers, pastas and delicious hand-tossed pizzas. If you wish to cook your children’s favourite dishes, you can do so in the villa’s fully equipped kitchen, which is especially useful for quick bites such as sandwiches and stir fries.
With the kids club open for guests' use and the safe, kid-friendly Selong Belanak Beach in the vicinity, Selong Selo is the perfect family getaway.
Selong Selo is great for families with kids and can be the perfect choice for relaxing family vacations. Unlike the activity-filled frenzy of other destinations, Lombok offers a more relaxed pace, and compels guests of all ages to slow down and enjoy being surrounded by nature and its wonders.
Your stay at Selong Selo Resort and Residences is incomplete without your children seeking out Club Coconut. As an antidote to the iPad era, this unique kids club has been designed to immerse children aged 4-12 into the natural local environment and sensitize them to sustainability and community practices, values deeply embedded in the ethos of both Selo Group and Elite Havens collectively. Daily programs and hourly activities are conceptualised around the sustainable and organic practices used in the daily operations of the resort.
Facilities at Club Coconut include a cool movie room, secure indoor and outdoor play areas, an arts and crafts nook, and a stilts-style cubby house (built entirely from recycled wood and building offcuts from the estate’s construction site) with a sandpit and climbing net.
A glimpse of some of the fun stuff at Club Coconut:
- Palm Leaf Crafts - Sasak hat making, grass animals
- Coconut Fun - Coconut shell painting
- Beach Crafts - Seashell jewellery making
- Bob the Builder - Creating inventions using recycled building crafts
- Aura Games - Fun activities on Aura's lawn such as soccer matches, kids boot camp, and outdoor movie nights
- Mini Master Chef - Pizza making with ingredients gathered from the Chefs’ garden
- Visit to the Chefs’ magical garden - Learn about growing herbs, tilling vegetables and getting your hands into the dirt with some planting
- Mini Green Thumbs - Visit to our nursery to learn about plants, and even plant your own tree
- Save the Oceans - Visit to our recycling plant to learn about all these amazing efforts towards sustainability