Relaxed days spent in a Selong Selo villa almost beg for a massage. Experience Asian hospitality at its best by pampering yourself with a spa treatment. You can choose to get a massage within your villa, perhaps on the wooden deck by the pool or in the privacy of your own room. We do recommend you check out the estate’s spa, though. One look at the canopied safari tent, with personal views of the turquoise bay, and you will be seduced.
Selo treatments are curated from GMO-free ingredients sourced from ethical and sustainable local farmers and growers. Here are some examples of what’s on the spa menu:
- Selo Wow Traditional Ritual
A full body massage which will deliver deep relaxation and relief to your stiff muscles.Experience some warm sensations from the heated coconut oil.
- Lombok Ritual
Find yourself getting rejuvenated as you indulge in the optimum benefits of this deeper level massage.
Designed to release chronic muscle tension by accessing underlying muscle fibers and connective tissue, this is the perfect treat after a day of barrel riding.
- Selo Festive Revitalizing
A luxury body treatment that begins with a relaxing Balinese or Selo Wow Massage. Continue with a full body scrub, to remove dead skin and give you a glowing look (choice of Traditional Lulur, Green Tea or Coconut scrub). At the end, a body mask is applied to soften the body and improve skin firmness.
- Selo Neck & Shoulder Therapy
Seeking more attention on your neck and shoulder area? This personalized massage is tailored to those who would like to have therapists focus on specific areas of their body. The session time, naturally, is flexible.
- Selo Nourishing Facial Care
- ALOE VERA TOUCH - Fell asleep at the beach? Drench your sun kissed skin in this cooling and soothing Aloe Vera Facial Mask.
- ANTI-WRINKLE TOUCH - Maintain your perfect look with the help of our skin care products which permanently reduce or even remove the wrinkles and magically erase signs of aging.